"My grace is enough, it's all you need. My strength comes into its own in your weakness." 2 Corinthians 12: 9 & 10

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Packing NOW!!!

Many thanks to all those who contributed financially so we could provide the CR Seminar for Pastors a week from this Saturday, on October 1!! Thanks to my Mom for doing the packing today!!! Wish she could go with us to tell Pastors in Ghana how God used CR to strengthen, grow & challeng her faith at age 90! Not sure what we would do without her service this week!! Thank you, Lord!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Praying, Norma! I know God is going to use CR to touch the lives of so many in Ghana. May God reward your obedience to take this message to the people of Ghana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word...how blessed are we to have Grandy in our lives. I too wish she could go. Wish we all could go. What an experience. Love you and thanks for letting us journey through this with you through the blog!
    Love, Molly

    ReplyDelete