"My grace is enough, it's all you need. My strength comes into its own in your weakness." 2 Corinthians 12: 9 & 10

Monday, February 6, 2012

CR Training, Day 1-2/6/12

We had a great time of worship & training today! Thank you so much for the prayers!! We had 46 (including our team) from 6 Ghana churches who are excited to learn about CR! We were highly pressed & encouraged with the level of understanding & the depth of the questions! We shared the history of CR & shared the 8 Principles & the 7 Keys! We can't wait for tomorrow!!

Thank God for Cynthia, our housekeeper at Shiloh House who truly has the gift of hospitality & is a fabulous cook! She prepared our lunch today!


Josh & Steve left the training an hour early today with Bishop Odai! We finished up the training so they could make it to the 4pm radio show! Heading to meet them for dinner & then we will all head to the radio station for the 8pm broadcast!!

(Sorry, no more pics taken on my phone/the rest are on my camera & will share when we get home!!)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Anyway you could bring Cynthia home with you??? And the kids are lovIng the pictures too! So thankful for such a strong turnout. Can't wait to hear how the rest of the week goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fam! Finally have had time to soak up the blog. So excited to hear what has taken place on your trip. Everyone is chatting about the blog and sharing what they had read, helping to keep the rest of us up to date.

    We had 217 in big group last Friday, 31 in the Landing & 39 in the Landing and almost 20 in 101. I KNOW how you like to keep up with the numbers :) Your SLAVES for Christ, like James. I haven't finished my study yet to know exactly how James ended up, but I certainly recognize a SLAVE when I see one. Praying for Angels on your bumpers and wings.(hugs to you). Love ya. Randy Kay

    ReplyDelete