"My grace is enough, it's all you need. My strength comes into its own in your weakness." 2 Corinthians 12: 9 & 10

Friday, February 10, 2012

CR Training, Day 2-2/7/12

We are thanking God for moving to call people to recovery! Worship was amazing & led by Steve-YES, Murphy!!! Will have to post the pictures off my camera later! Fabulous!!

Pray for the Pastors & leaders attending that the material we've presented won't be overwhelming but exciting & full of promise for themselves & Others!!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Cannot believe dad led worship!!! That alone just amazes me because I know how much he loves worship and does not feel like he can sing. Reminds me of Moses telling God he stutters and is not qualified to speak...God uses us all, He is able, not us!!! So proud of you all!

    ReplyDelete