"My grace is enough, it's all you need. My strength comes into its own in your weakness." 2 Corinthians 12: 9 & 10

Sunday, October 2, 2011

10/2-2 Services & Sunday School...

At 7:30am we were at MPM for worship service & to hear Josh preach! The people truly enjoyed his teaching!






Norma taught Valerie's Sunday School class while Valerie translated into Twi! In the 2nd service Steve & Norma shared their CR testimony & Steve then preached! Apostle offered an invitatlion for salvation & rededication! 40-50 came forward! Pray for these people who responded!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!! I am crying tears of JOY and thanksgiving for you 3!!! This post is so touching and seeing you there in the pictures just makes me emotional!!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever believe that you would be telling YOUR stories in AFRICA!?? Amazing!! God bless you!!! Love to you all. --Carol M.

    ReplyDelete