"My grace is enough, it's all you need. My strength comes into its own in your weakness." 2 Corinthians 12: 9 & 10

Monday, October 3, 2011

10/3-PM-Home Run & CR on Radio

Josh, Steve & I were excited to have an hour with Apostle Odai on the radio! We first explained Celebrate Recovery, Steve tied CR to the Prodigal Son story that should be called the Forgiving Father & we shared our website! The DJ for the station then asked about Home Run, from our earlier radio interview! We shared about the movie, the vision for the movie, that filming started today & the website: www.homerunthemovie.com



Yes... I look bad here!! I have no hair dryer & no curling iron! What is God trying to tell me?...


We will be on the radio again at 9pm for an hour!! Check it out!! Right... :)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Oh mama!!' you look fabulous!!! Thank you for posting at least one of you because I was dying to see your face too!! Love getting to hear updates!!!

    Molly B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read all of your posts! Praising God for sending you all there to bring the hope and healing message of CR to the people of Ghana. Can't imagine how hard it must be to see the poverty. So thankful you were able to deliver nets! Continually praying for you all! Much Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you Norma, Josh and Steve...you are doing a grrreat work and you guys are going forth in the strength of our Lord Jesus...despite wht you look like! You are finsihing STRONG...the those people are a bit richer...with the seeds you are planting...( I know that feeling how those people work so hard to get thru a day...being in so much peverty...it is cultural shock when I was in Haiti providing medical care...)~Kim H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, he says you are My Beautiful Princess, know this like you know me ;)

    ReplyDelete