"My grace is enough, it's all you need. My strength comes into its own in your weakness." 2 Corinthians 12: 9 & 10

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

10/5-AM-Last trip to Villages!!

Apostle picked us up @ 5am with mosquito nets to take to Maame Dede Village! Apostle spoke with the chief & gained permission to give out the nets/then I gave the chief s net!



People in the village were so thankful for the nets! Josh spoke of life in Jesus & many received him as Savior! The village pastors , Gibson & Paul, will baptize the new believers soon!!















Saying goodbye to the village pastors!! God certainly blessed this village with over 100 nets, thanks to Kairos 10!! What beautiful, happy & content people!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Accra - Tema Motorway,Accra,Ghana

1 comment:

  1. I cannot imagine the memories that you all have made and the relationships that have formed!! I was looking at that pic of the young mama with her babies and thought of how cool that would be framed in our home. Missin my mama and dad!

    Molly B

    ReplyDelete